Show All Results
Maintenance Manager (울산 공장, 특수 가스)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This position provides maintenance & engineering professional and technical support to the operation/manufacturing functions to reduce unplanned downtime and continuously improve facilities performance.
This position is responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum operation performance in compliance with company & local policies.
This position manages and controls maintenance cost and develop the low-cost maintenance model.
- Keep incidents Zero during maintenance and repairing work execution.
- Manage maintenance organization and develop technician skills to sustain reliable facilities
- Execute daily plant maintenance including PM and MI with in required period interval.
- Lead facilities Optimization project by involving overall project development and execution
- Respond PSM and other periodic inspections such as OPHR and RBI
- Report out NF3 and NH3 maintenance and project activities to site director in timely manner.
- Fully implement SAP related maintenance program for NF3 plant by providing proper information in the communication with US NF3 team
- Execute EH&S standard during maintenance and Project work to meet corporate safety strategy and regulatory requirement.
- Direct control of preventive and critical maintenance of process plant and all equipment
- Purchase all parts and supplies
- Assemble and maintain the spare parts inventory
- Perform designated safety duties by ensuring that all safety related issues are properly managed.
- Involve MOC committee of local and global e-MOC review and approval
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical, materials, or related major
- At least 8 years of experience in maintenance machinery or Electric & instrument
- Good at English writing & basic verbal English communication
- Licenses & Certificates related to the role is a plus
- Collaborative, Results driven and innovative
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com