Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in bio or related background.
- Work experience is not limited. More than 3 years of sales experience will be better.
- Solid understanding about pharmaceutical
- Passion and self-motivated, energetic, creative, results oriented, and be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Good office software use and English fluently.
- Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Achieve business target with professional knowledge of products and applications.
- Enhance the awareness and reputation of downstream of biopharma segment.
- Responsible for handling daily sales enquiries, establish and maintain win- win strategy with key accounts.
- Develop new opportunity and enlarge the market share in his/her dedicated territory.
- Exploit sales leads identify sales opportunities and implement the plans together with sales manager.
- Build relationship with key market influencer, i.e., opinion leader, etc.
- Collect and present market information.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html