Show All Results
Accountant General Ledger
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Accounting Analyst in a regional Shared Service Center, you support providing internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions. Regarding your main activities, you will:
- Support accounting processes.
- Post to the general ledger.
- Handle payroll and benefits.
- Maintain master data.
- Reconcile and maintain multiple balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare financial statements for the regional subsidiaries and perform less complex financial analysis tasks.
- Provide support during audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other related accounting duties as assigned by management.
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's in Accounting degree is preferred.
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle general ledger accounting required
- Experience with payroll & benefit accounting is preferred
- Experience within a Shared Services Center is preferred
- Fluent English language skills, Excel skills and a results-oriented and analytical profile are required.
- Experience with SAP or another ERP system is preferred
- Travel availability
- Time shift flexibility
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com