Show All Results
Data Scientist (Manufacturing)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role :
You will be joining the Use Case Execution Team of the Digital Solutions Unit of Semiconductor Solutions. The Use Case Execution Team collaborates with our internal experts in the business to execute our Use Cases for customers and suppliers. They implement our structured problem solving method by conducting process & data mapping, data analytics, and generation of data-driven hypotheses to accelerate internal learning cycles for product and process development. The projects are across all business fields, ranging from manufacturing, quality, supply chain, and R&D to marketing and sales.
- Acquire, clean, analyze data in laboratory, pilot and production scales in chemical manufacturing plants with special focus on electronic chemicals.
- Able to use chemistry and physics principles for interpreting the results of data analytics
- Use your expert knowledge in physics to derive first principle and data-based models for advanced process control in collaboration with R&D and process experts
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts based on Process Analytical Technologies and data analytics results
- Able to grasp complex interrelations and to translate quality and system dynamics requirements into innovative and robust technical solutions
- Keen to manage medium-sized interdisciplinary and global teams of specialists from Project Management, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and other departments on site in order to achieve these goals.
- Find the right balance of doing and delegating design, coding and management tasks
- Used to acting flexibly and you can cope with changing conditions
- Curious and motivated to be part of worldwide, cross functional teams in development, project management and operational functions.
- The readiness for domestic and international business trips will be required
- Deliver comprehensive oral and written reports and updates to the leadership, stakeholders, and customers.
Who you are :
- Master or Ph.D. Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering (Process, Chemical , Bio, Mechanical) or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an international role.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Technical Operations, Data-based modeling, Advanced Process Control, and First principle modeling
- Strong skills in Machine Learning, Statistics and Predictive Modelling
- Technical experience is required in at least 2 of the following tools: MATLAB(R), R, Python or Julia and JMP, Minitab or SIMCA
- Experience in R&D within Electronics industry (preferably in semiconductors) is a plus
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures
- Comfortable reporting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated success in contributing to the advancement of projects, project teams, and process improvements
- Demonstrated experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma projects or in data-driven process optimization projects
- Ability to champion new technologies that can be applied to improve site-wide performance
- Ability to coordinate information exchange and manage data generated by a variety of data streams
- Ability to motivate others and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com