Show All Results
Sr. Project Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Relocation assistance available!
As a Senior Project Engineer in Sheboygan Falls, WI you will be responsible for capital projects of various sizes and complexity. You will have full responsibility and accountability from identifying problems to implementing multi-discipline solutions. This will involve working in a team setting with colleagues and stakeholders from across the organization.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects of up to 75 tradesmen
- Manage design firms on projects with up to $2,000,000 in fees
- Responsible for total project execution with budgets up to $25,000,000
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity concurrently, from concept to closeout
- Solve complex or novel problems by analyzing data, gathering input, and observing operations
- Manage internal stakeholders and report to management with full transparency on project status with respect to safety, budget, schedule, scope, and risks
- Procure necessary consultants, contractors, equipment, and materials to support capital projects
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 4+ years of work experience in a chemical production or food manufacturing environment, or construction management
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or ability to obtain within one year
- Strong knowledge of formal project management processes and tools, and the ability to utilize these tools to initiate, manage, and close complex projects
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.