Show All Results
Global Lead Employee Listening & Development Technology Platforms
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Global Lead Employee Listening & Development Technology Platforms! You are part of the Global People Data & Technology team and will contribute to establishing data & technology as THE enabler for People Solutions to drive high business impact and outstanding employee experience.
In a context of high business growth, the primary role will be to efficiently run and drive the strategic evolution of the platform ecosystem linked to employee listening, feedback and development (including learning, leadership, career, coaching). You will ensure integration with other data and technology areas in close collaboration with People Data Governance, Digital HR/UX and Enablement, Shared Business Services as well our enterprise and sector data offices.
You will act as the main point of contact for Global Heads of Employee Engagement, Learning and Leadership development, aligning and implementing relevant data and technology solutions. You will also work closely with other units in to steer all aspects of data and technologies in your area at Group level (strategic direction, trend scouting, business case, stakeholder alignment, translation of business into data and technology requirements, implementation, ongoing improvement and overall platform and project measurement). You will lead and mentor colleagues in multi-functional project teams and actively contribute to the design and implementation of sophisticated people analytics and artificial intelligence use cases. In addition, you will perform regular benchmark of relevant technologies available in the market. This position can be based flexible in the EMEA region.
Who you are:
- Master's degree holder ideally in either Digital, HR, IT or Business Administration, PhD preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience related to building and implementing Digital strategies and transformations at regional or global levels in matrix organizations, ideally with focus on learning and employee listening
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills. Strong knowledge related to data and technologies architecture, infrastructures, technology implementation such as for example SAP SuccessFactors as well as specific talent marketplaces, learning, career and skills management technologies
- 3-5 years of global leadership experience in international teams, demonstrating success positions with Senior Leadership exposure and highly cross-functional collaboration environments
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to bridge strategic views, governance, innovation and efficiency topics to accelerate our Digital HR transformation at our vibrant science and technology company.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Customer-oriented, data-driven, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset with a strong outcome focus and an attention to detail
- Fluent in English mandatory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.