Show All Results
Technical & Digital content development manager F/M Lab Water Solutions
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Based in Guyancourt (France), you will be responsible for the coordination of digital content development projects in support of new product launches, product improvements and training events. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations of Lab Water Solutions.
You will be leading a diverse team of experts specializing in digital services for water purification systems, technical documentation, and execution of our global training plan. You will enable your team to be highly collaborative and drive agile teamwork within a matrix environment, by ensuring constant alignment with R&D, Marketing Strategy and within the Marketing Operations organization.
You show a passion for the creation of impactful content to meet the needs of internal and external customers, with the ability to contribute as well in key projects. You are future-oriented and ready to leverage innovative solutions in the pursuit of addressing our customers’ requirements.
You are results-oriented, empowering your team to take ownership and to be accountable.
Who you are :
- High degree in sciences or technical engineering, ideally in biotech or a life science environment, with at least 3-year experience in a relevant position.
- Perfectly fluent in English verbal and written (French and/or other languages would be an asset).
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating technical content, mastering the art of explaining technical terms using simple language
- Strong emotional intelligence and profound orientation towards the expectations of internal and external customers is a must
- Ability to multitask, effectively balancing short-term and long-term priorities.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html