Show All Results
Biomonitoring Field sales specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You ´re Role : The Biomonitoring Field Sales Specialist is part of the Biomonitoring team South Europe. The role is covering the industrial accounts mainly the pharmaceutical Industries in Spain. You will be responsible for: driving the company's profit growth with focus on the pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies and industrial laboratories; achieving budgeted sales and gross profit targets. You will also promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a customer centric approach within the territory. You will be responsible for assessing strategically the current and future value for the company's attributed industrial companies. The role is based in Spain
Who you are:
- Min. Bsc Degree preferably in industrial microbiology or CTF
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Regulations such as the EU Pharmacopeia. Sales experience in a commercial environment and/or life sciences industry is a plus
- Ability to engage with different functions in the customer organization (e.g. General Management, Procurement, R&D, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Marketing)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications. Full proficiency in English is mandatory
- Travelling up to the 65% of time. Residence in Basque country or Leon or Barcelona
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html