Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Planner III will manage Production Planning & Operational Purchasing activities for raw material chemicals and/or packaging components to support Production of ACS & High Purity Solvents. In this role, you will be part of a highly motivated and trusted team of experts who specialize in solving complex problems along the end-to-end product lifecycle to drive sustainable business growth.
- Support Master Scheduler activities with Planning/Scheduling/Expediting finished goods & raw materials.
- Analyze planned orders for packaging and/or raw material requirements.
- Convert planned orders to purchase requisitions and PO’s.
- Maintain purchase order status, manage logistics and shipment tracking information for purchases.
- Generate monthly KPI’s.
- Create & update SOP’s and Work Instructions.
- Confirm, monitor & expedite open purchase orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Support Inventory management activities.
- Maintain and audit key SAP planning master data.
- Handle expediting requests from sales & customer service.
- Develop excellent understanding of complex processes from beginning to end and all steps in detail to perform trouble shooting and process improvements effectively.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with support groups and key suppliers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management
- High school diploma or GED with 4+ years’ experience in Production Planning, Scheduling and Procurement.
- Certification from APICS or IBF.
- Prior experience in material requirements planning & scheduling techniques.
- Self-motivation and execution focus to meet individual and team objectives in complex fast-paced environment.
- Technical background to gain the necessary product expertise and knowledge of systems/processes.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals through collaboration with diverse and cross functional teams, especially within a matrix organization.
- Agility/adaptability, creative out-of-the-box thinking, and a positive mindset.
- Business acumen, entrepreneurial thinking, instinct to make data-driven decisions.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.