Show All Results
Project Manager Team Leader f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the development of our CDMO activity in the Biotechnology field, you will work within the Bioreliance® BioVV team as a Regional Manager in the Project management team. Reporting into the Head of PMO and client programs, you will motivate and inspire your team; champion a change culture; thrive in a dynamic / matrix environment; and have a strong business acumen. Leading a global team by example, you will demonstrate a customer focused approach.in this role, you are responsible for the execution of Customers’ projects focused on Recombinant Proteins. Under your leadership, the project team will drive to reach defined milestones efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for a first-principles thinker who is energized by hard problems and has the ability to influence and motivate others.
This position is located in Martillac, close to Bordeaux, France.
Who you are:
- Master's degree in Biotechnology or Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience of project leadership experience, ideally in a CDMO environment
- 3+ years' experience of team management required
- Certification in project management is preferred (i.e. PMP, CAPM, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Server, SharePoint, and other collaborative systems
- Ability to develop, motivate, and lead a geographically project managers, including training and coaching across different cultures
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is mandatory, French and any additional European language would be an asset
- Travel up to 20% Domestic and International: during peak times.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html