Show All Results
Regional Manager, Project Management
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
As part of the development of our CDMO activity in the Biotechnology field, you will work within the Bioreliance® BioVV team as a regional Manager in the Project management team. Reporting into the Head of PMO and client programs, you will motivate and inspire your team; champion a change culture; thrive in a dynamic / matrix environment; and have a strong business acumen. Leading a global team by example, you will demonstrate a customer focused approach.in this role, you are responsible for the execution of Customers’ projects focused on Recombinant Proteins. Under your leadership, the project team will drive to reach defined milestones efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for a first-principles thinker who is energized by hard problems and has the ability to influence and motivate others.
This position is located with proximity to the Burlington, MA site.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build a strong team through open communication and by collaboration on decision-making responsibilities.
- Responsible for the overall success of the management of BioVV projects and achievement of business goals, meeting and exceeding client needs, and key deliverables.
- Create and maintain clear communication framework and best practices for both internal and external audiences.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met
- Operate independently to establish priorities, activities, and specific direction confirming project team members understand project objectives, specifications, deliverables, and timelines
- Establish, track, and manage project schedule, risks, and critical path activities; provide status and resource plan updates; initiate and maintain required project documentation - ensure projects are completed with a customer focused mindset
- Create and maintain clear communication framework and best practices for both internal and external audiences; focus on overall scope, timing, funding requirements, change control process, and resource analysis
- Establish a passion for operational excellence and drive innovation with respect to system, process and technology improvements.
- Be an outstanding representative of MilliporeSigma, serving as the primary point of contact for each customer
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline such as biotechnology or engineering.
- 7+ years’ experience of project leadership experience
- Certification in project management is preferred (i.e. PMP, CAPM, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Server, SharePoint, and other collaborative systems
- Travel up to 20% Domestic and International: during peak times.
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
- Must be customer focused, demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of the organization
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with top internal and external management teams
- Self-directed leader with a shown ability to lead/influence across and up into the organization without direct reporting responsibility
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations and timelines, and ability to deliver within a matrixed organization.
- Ability to prioritize, demonstrating first class organization skills and time management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high-quality service.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, motivate, and lead a geographically project managers, including training and coaching across different cultures
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.