Show All Results
Business Reporting and Visualization Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. In and around the month-end close (WD1 thru WD9):
- Performing regular and ad-hoc financial data loads into TM1 cubes and MIS, and data reconciliation between systems and packages.
- Performing regular and ad-hoc Tableau loads, checks
- Monitoring data flows, restarting stuck loads and/or raising error cases to technical support.
2. Throughout the month:
- Co-Ownership (functional) of the Tableau Dashboards in scope of our Team (so-called managed dashboards)
- Interface to Tableau developers, (co-) driving Evolutionary Maintenance stories, change requests
- Close cooperation with the Tableau self-service data layer experts
- Process monitoring
- Troubleshooting and general ad-hoc user support
- Provide backup for the team colleagues during absences (within the scope of expertise)
- Opening/closing of tools, instances
- In the future: likelihood of evolving into SAP SAC role of similar scope
Who You Are:
- A graduate in Finance Management / Business Administration or similar field with a good understanding of reporting software and systems, or an IT graduate, ideally with a professional finance certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA, etc.) but not a must
- Minimum expected post-qualified experience would be 3 to 5 years
- Preferably with good knowledge of IBM/Cognos TM1 and SAP BW plus the usual office applications
- Data-driven individual with an excellent attention to detail and understanding of complex process interdependencies
- Display a strong prioritization and time management ability, as well as resistance to internal customer pressure: there is a considerable exposure to mid-senior management and priorities might be conflicting
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com