Show All Results
Global Customer Excellence Manager f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting global opportunity has arisen to join the company as Global Customer Excellence Manager. You will be leading a key interface function across Process Solutions (PS), Strategic Partnership Accounts (SPA), the SPA Sales and internal partners in Commercial, Business and Operations (e.g., Regional Customer Excellence, Quality, Supply Chain, Pricing, Marketing, Legal, Process Excellence etc.) As manager of a small team, you lead by example and develop the performance of your team by coaching, mentoring and setting bold and realistic objectives in alignment with the PS strategy. You continuously develop the team strategy with differentiated, innovative and value adding Service Offers. You strongly collaborate with relevant partners across PS and regions, support the execution of the PS strategy for integrated solution offering and global Customer Excellence related projects. Customer Satisfaction is your key for success. You build strong, long-lasting and trustful partnerships with the customers and go beyond boundaries to reduce complexity and serve their needs. The use of digital tools enables you and your team to work efficiently to provide fast and outstanding services to the SPA customers and Sales team. By taking ownership you run the global operations and escalations. Analytics is your source for insights to guide and define the strategic collaboration areas and corrective actions.
Who You Are:
- Masters degree in Business preferred, technical background is a plus
- Ideally 3-5 years validated experience of leading teams virtually, working in global matrix
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Experience in customer facing role, sales processes, project management and change management
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to solve problems and drive decisions
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Experience/Affinity for tools and systems: BI, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, AERA, Palantir/Contour, Power BI, Tableau
- Willingness to perform global travel on a limited basis (~ 10-20%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com