Show All Results
Senior Executive - Production
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role :
The candidate will be responsible to plan the production with requirement of customer and align with planning team for arranging of KRMs. (SAP related activities, BOM, KRM ordering, material confirmation and returns, product release). To communicate with team and assign the work for production in downstream. To follow-up the production target plans and quality compliances. To explore solutions to the problems and solve root-causes in plant timely and efficiently. Responsible to prepare SOP and other documents related to EHS and quality. Maintain safety environment at manufacturing facility and enforce to safety norms. To overall support ISO, EHS, internal, external and other regulatory audits. To maintain 6S in manufacturing area.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of industrial experience preferably in Chemical, API industry or Pharma manufacturing
- Laboratory and analytical skills. Familiarity with laboratory instruments and production equipment. Proficiency with analytical techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality standards.
- Knowledge of safe chemical handling methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer, mechanical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Showcase strong Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be proactive in the approach
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com