Show All Results
Account Manager BioProcess - Toscana
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role of the Account Manager for BioProcessing EMEA group is to continually and consistently increase market share and revenues by collaborating with pharmaceutical and biotech customers and prospects to solve their unique challenges. You will sell a broad portfolio of products, including filtration and purification technologies, single-use and multiuse process technologies, services, and raw materials (chemicals/cell culture media). You will create value for both the customer and the Company, strategically manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth, emphasize differentiation from competitors, and build upon Company reputation for excellence within your territory. You will ensure that the quarterly and annual target is achieved, by gaining and maintaining market share and seeding Company products in the customer´s pipeline. You will be required to travel 50-70% within territory to optimize customer engagement with occasional additional domestic and international travel.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering, or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry within upstream and downstream processing
- Demonstrate a natural affinity to influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations for upstream and downstream processes.
- Ability to network, build, and maintain strong relationships, credibility, and trust
- Self-motivated, assertive, takes initiative, and works independently
- Knows how to build a business case and can drive a decision when appropriate
- Possesses exceptionally strong conceptual skills
- Ability to use skillful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation
- English and Italian fluent
- Based in Tuscany (preferably) or Rome or Boulogne
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.