Show All Results
Senior Product Manager, Emprove(R) Program
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a ‘Product Manager, Emprove® Program’ you will be responsible for the product management responsibility of our growing Emprove® Portfolio that is dedicated to address customers’ needs in a regulated environment.
You will collaborate with the new Process & Formulation Materials (PFM) and BioProcessing organization to identify and implement Emprove® Program expansion opportunities for the SAFC® portfolio (Chemicals (Excipients, API’s), Biopharma Materials, Cell Culture Media). By assessing customer, market, industry and business needs for selection, qualification, differentiation, approval, and release criteria, you make decisions for inclusion into the Emprove® Program in alignment with our vision and mission.
In this highly visible and collaborative role, you will need to:
- Define the Emprove® Program business requirements for the respective business lines to meet customers’ needs, enhance product and service differentiation while influencing sales growth.
- Conduct Voice-of-Customer activities, actively supervise market dynamics and lead market research efforts
- Give subject matter expertise to Industry Consortia
- Perform SWOT analysis on competition
- Establish, own, and maintain Annual Operation Plan (AOP); identify, and prioritize initiatives to achieve Key Performance Indicators; make recommendations on growth targets
- Be responsible for the pricing strategy in alignment with overall Emprove® Program strategy
- Own the training strategy; develop and deliver internal & external training sessions based on strategic objectives
- Support Customer Success and Sales on strategic opportunities
- Partner with marketing communications to develop and implement marketing collateral
- Lead respective Steering Committee / Stakeholder meetings
- Build business cases in support of Emprove® Program expansion
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement
- Partner with Head of Projects & Processes, Program Manager peers, Customer Success Manager, as well as cross-functionally with Process Solutions Digital Strategy, Life Science Quality, Integrated Supply Chain Operations and more to achieve goals & objectives
Location: Remote, East & central timezones preferred
Who You Are:
- University degree (BA/BS) in natural sciences, engineering, or business administration
- Minimum 5 years life science direct work experience
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in leading cross-functional programs
- Familiarity with a highly regulated industry
- Proven capabilities in business process re-engineering and leading cross-functional teams (Lean Six Sigma experience is highly preferred)
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible and willingness to travel globally up to 25%.
- Broad understanding and in-depth knowledge of Quality Systems, i.e., ISO 9001, cGMP and global regulatory guidelines and standards
- Experience in developing portfolio strategies, Annual Operating Plans, and new services, as well as building business cases
- Proficient in Office 365 Suite
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic problem solver with proven track record of success in the development and execution of business programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a dynamic and highly cross-functional and environment
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and results oriented
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.