Show All Results
Learning Systems Administrator
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
The Learning Systems Administrator at MilliporeSigma helps develop, administer, maintain and track learning plans and curricula, whether geared towards new or existing employees. Under the direction of a Supervisor, this individual contributor ensures effective administration of an online Learning Management System, including but not limited to: creating, testing and posting new content, troubleshooting administrative and user technical issues, ensuring accurate learner assignments and developing reports and queries for a variety of internal customers.
Essential Job Functions:
The Learning Systems Administrator I will be responsible for:
- Creating, editing, and maintaining learning content (Items, Courses, Assessments, and Curricula) within the Learning Management System (LMS) for specified business areas.
- Assigning, editing and maintaining individual employee learning assignments including curricula and learning plans within the LMS.
- Recording and editing employee training events to ensure compliance to ISO and cGMP requirements.
- Reviewing learning content within LMS to ensure alignment with Site and Department Standard Operating Procedures and learning needs of specific job functions.
- Tracking and reporting on training activities in support of compliance to Quality system requirements.
- Providing users with LMS technical assistance in resolving basic technical issues related accessing the LMS and course content.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years experience working within or supporting a high-volume manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, ability to collaborate at all levels and functions within the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software.
- Self-directed and self-motivated
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.