Show All Results
품질 보증 엔지니어 (화학 소재, 반도체 소재)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This position is responsible for managing and executing Korean customer interfacing quality activities for the Thin Films products, with the primary focus on overseas manufacturing locations.
- Complaints Resolution
- Communicate with Site Quality to investigate and follow-up on Korean customer complaints on the overseas Thin Films products.
- Ensure Korean customer 8D’s meet expectations, timelines, and provide robust corrective actions.
- Support Thin Films complaint closure days targets and improvement goals for Korean customers.
- Support and coordinate Korean customer requests including multi-site surveys to be completed on time for the Thin Films products.
- Review Korean customer quality documents and Korean customer defined specifications.
- Provide support to the commercial teams for Korean customer PCN activity.
- Prepare Korean customer PCN documents as required for overseas deposition products.
- Attend Korean customer meetings when quality topics are discussed.
- Audit Program
- Facilitate and support Korean customer audits at overseas Thin Films locations with the site Quality manager. Report issues to management and Thin Films Global Quality Manager. Coordinate and drive resolution of issues. Communicate resolution to customers.
- Support as required Korean customer audits of Thin Films products in Korea.
- Quality Programs and KPI/Reporting
- Support Korean customer specific quality programs like TRM/QTRM/QTR/QBR/etc. from Korean customers.
- Complete KPI reports or regular quality reports required from Korean Customers .
- OOC/OOT issues
- Communicate with overseas Site Quality for OOC/OOTs from Korean customers to investigate and resolve OCAP’s on time.
- Prepare Korean customer required OCAP reports with input from overseas Site Quality
- New Product Development
- Support the commercial team on new product promotion and support change management communication with customers for overseas Thin Films products.
- Support to related team on new material qualification process for overseas Thin Films products.
- Management Review/KPI for Customer Quality in Korea
- Provide feedbacks or inputs on Korean Customer Quality activities to Site Quality Managers & Thin Films Global Quality Manager for regular Management Reviews and Quality meetings.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering, science, statistics, or related technical program
- 5+ years of quality related experience, customer facing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and strong presentation skills
- Business Level English (written and spoken)
- Self motivated and self starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner
- Experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies, Statistical Analysis and Data Automation
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards
- Applied experience with ISO, IATA management systems, SPC/SQC and statistical techniques(Minitab), MS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) skills
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com