Show All Results
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Setting, maintaining and reviewing the optimal inventory levels and or strategy of finished goods in alignment with Global Supply Chain targets
- Working as a business partner with functional groups as part of the S&OP process to integrate sales forecasts into planning provisions
- Communicating effectively with internal and external partners (Operations, Quality, Customer Service, Commercial Team, and Suppliers)
- Use SAP S4 / APO-PPDS to manage capacity and develop a detailed production schedule
- Manage the system alerts as part of the daily functions to ensure the health of the supply chain and escalate if needed
- Require utilization of custom tools (Inventory Sizing Toolbox, Rovisys and Tableau) as the standard process.
- Support Process Improvement Projects to improve KPIs (OTIF, DOS, Expedites)
- Key support role in weekly RMRB process working closely with Quality personnel
- Coordinate Inventory Cycle Counting
- Use a systematic data driven approach to calculate potential risk and priority across the supply chain to make decisions
- Coordinate raw material deliveries from third party warehouses for production (JIT)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business Management, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing planning including inventory management, purchasing, etc.
- Experience dealing with large amounts of complex data and customer focus
- Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP/APO/BI)
- APICS certification, membership or APICS knowledge
- Experience in supply chain or logistics management, operations or product management, or other process-focused business positions, along with knowledge of work processes
- Proficiency in advanced planning systems (MRP, RCCP, CP), statistical forecasting tools and models
- Training/experience with S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.