Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the Role
The Material Master member is responsible for managing material master data as a part of the Global Material Master team. The employee is responsible for the creation of Material Master Data in SAP and performing various inventory related function
- The employee will be focused on supporting the Material Master Data and all the activities related to successful load and launch of materials from legacy portfolio ERPs
- Participation in SAP projects such as the implementation of new functionalities or common functionalities in new sites or workflow improvements
- Manage tickets related to master data (creation (NPDI Ticket System or any other relevant legacy tool) or requests specific to the project.
- Manage assigned NPDI tickets to the Material master creation group (MM load step or any other approved decision point by NPDI Operational lead)
- Hands on experience in SAP ERP implementations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Basic understanding of different Material Master transactions
- Create new Master Data Objects using common templates
- Manage data creation of the Material Master and associated master data objects by
- Validate and execute requests for creating, changing, or deleting material master data or associated data objects
- Providing advice/guidelines and enabling users to manage their data on local organization levels
- Perform mass maintenance functions on request
- Participation in SAP-projects in regard to all aspects of Master Data Management
- Continuous improvements of processes and tools for master data handling
- Pursue Master Data Harmonization in collaboration with the US material Master Group
- Knowledge of MASS uploads
- Should be able to interpret the requirements from the local requesters
- Ability to train the team with good planning and bring out efficient outcomes
- Ability to initiate projects independently and drive them with consistent persistence
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplinary
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling Material Master role
- Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge in SAP specially worked in Master data module
- Good in written and spoken English. Moreover, should have the capability to work with teams from different geographies and people from diverse backgrounds. Ability to effortlessly work across cultures – good email and phone etiquettes
- Should have a good understanding of SAP and all transactions used for downloading the reports.
- Must be able to work successfully with overseas teams to transition new processes.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing the changing demands; demonstrate a high sense of urgency
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- SAP user knowledge – Basic Proficiency expected
- Some Basics of SAP TCodes for Customer Master data.
- Navigating different transactions and screens
- Ability to perform the right search as per requirement
- Should be able to enter data in the system with all the required parameters, under supervision from experts. Understanding different T-Codes and their impact on the results
- Microsoft Office- Basic Proficiency expected
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excess, MS-Excel, and Power point.
- Should be able to make best use of MS office and excel to create Data analysis, reports, PowerPoint presentation, pivot table, VLOOKUP
- Key Board Skills– Basic Proficiency expected
- Should have keyboard skills with typing speed of 30-35 wpm
- Should have excellent skills in operating keyboard and should be aware of all the keyboard shortcuts to achieve maximum throughput
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com