Show All Results
Technical Production Manager (all genders) API Manufacture
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within Global Development & Launch we are currently looking for a Technical Production Manager (all genders) API Manufacture located either in Darmstadt, Germany, or in Aubonne, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about driving and coordinating Manufacturing Launch Readiness for innovative small molecules (NCEs) to provide product for first market entry?
Within this role, you lead cross-functional international Technology Launch Teams in a global matrix organization, and you develop and oversee short- & long-term supply strategies of Drug Substance manufacturing processes considering internal or external manufacturing opportunities and enable commercial manufacturing site readiness in close collaboration with interface functions. As an expert in commercial large scale DS manufacturing, you provide technical know-how ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer from pre- to post-launch phase. Furthermore, you lead the C(D)MO selection process together with Corporate Procurement in case of external manufacturing including technical assessment of offers and setup of respective contracts.
Who you are:
- University degree in chemistry, pharmacy or life sciences, preferably holding a Ph.D.
- 7–10 years of experience in industry with a proven track record of a vast DS manufacturing know-how in NCEs; additional know-how on DP manufacturing of NCEs is a plus or NBE manufacturing know-how is a plus
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional, international CMC teams and successful technology transfers, as well as CMO management experience
- Excellent Project Management skills: Collaborative, analytical and open-minded, very good communication skills and ability to distill complex situations into brief summaries for senior management
- Fluent in English oral and written (German is a plus)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com