Show All Results
Sr. Process Safety Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- In charge of implementing Pre-DHR (Pre-Design Hazard Review), Operability Review, DHR (Design Hazard Review), DVR (Design Verification Review), PSSR (Pre Startup Safety Review), and QRA (Quantitative Risk Analysis) in accordance with local regulations, worldwide codes and/or our EH&S and Engineering standards.
- To establish and maintain good process safety programs for internal and external customers.
- To provide some process safety trainings to not only stakeholders but also major customers.
Who You Are:
- Over 5+ years of process safety / process engineering experience in Electronics specialties gases, industrial gases, petrochemical, chemical industry or related industries.
- Capable of leading / performing Hazard reviews, Qualitative risk analysis, Quantitative risk analysis, Mechanical integrity consulting, Safety integrated system analysis, Critical safety circuit define, Management of change, Process safety management, Pre-Startup Safety Review, etc.
- Experience in companies with excellent process safety and/or process engineering function is preferred.
- Process engineering background in electronic specialty gases, thin film, air separation unit, chemical plants is preferred.
- Good communication, teaching and coaching skills are required.
- Fluent in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com