Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Project Manager is responsible for establishing and enhancing business relationships with clients, by maintaining close communication through meetings, phone discussions, occasional face-to-face meetings at client sites (if necessary), and ensuring clients are successfully engaged in BioReliance systems and processes.
What You Do:
- Work with Account Managers and Business development to ensure signed proposals are received according. Ensure projects are conducted within the scope and conditions of the signed Proposal and Quality Service Agreement.
- Demonstrates adherence to global PMO practices and templates. Conducts Project Kick-off Meetings with client and internal stakeholders according to the project schedule. Responsible for executing, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the progress of the project to the sponsor and stakeholders. Monitor project objectives, quality deliverables, and project performance. This is to ensure the project is on schedule, task deliverables are being met, and changes in the project are being managed.
- Provides effective and timely communication both to internal and external clients. Organizes, leads and participates in Project and Client meetings (internal and external). Sets up communication channels via instant messaging apps (where applicable). Ensure close communication on project status and issues with all project stakeholders, including communicating assay results and/or any unexpected deviations from agreed timelines within the context of the project specification and taking ownership to resolve the issues. Demonstrates awareness of escalation procedures and routes and executes appropriately.
- Responsible for highlighting any issues that may lead to a client complaint to the PMO Head. Also responsible for ensuring any complaints are dealt with through the formal complaints SOP and in the Quality System. Works with Quality Assurance to support client audits. Manages each quality record per relevant SOPs, regulatory guidance and / or QSA with the client. Works to relevant regulatory practices i.e. GLP/GMP.
- Ensures clients are on-boarded to iNet. Responsible for adhering to the iNet compliance and security SOP.
- Monitors and ensures materials required for the project are shipped out by clients and received at TAR in a timeline manner. Support clients on specific permit requirements for shipping samples (where appropriate).
- Effective Hold Management knowledge and expertise (e.g., Resolution of pending purchase orders, closing information gaps, client requests and TAR discrepancies).
- Responsible for Test Article Receipt (TAR) discrepancy management (i.e. mismatch between submission documents and Test Article received), relevant LIMS field completion, as well as client requirement verification.
- Monitors scope creep and work with AM/BD to ensure additional service agreements are issued where applicable.
- Maintain a project repository for each designated account so that everyone involved in the project can be aware of milestones and background information.
Who You Are:
- Master/Degree in Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent desirable
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Project Management, ideally managing scientific projects.
- Experience in Project Management, in particular running scientific projects would be ideal; Experience in Quality Management or PM in clinical trials can be considered.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical firms can alternatively be considered and evaluated for job fit
- Strong ability to interface at all levels within an Organization for both internal and external Customers
- Ability to exercise good judgment in projects/programs that are fast-paced and dynamic
- Experience in hosting multi-site conference calls across continents.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Good information management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint is preferable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com