Show All Results
HR Specialist (Korean)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness
- Proactively collaborate with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of Employee services
- Work with the local HR Operations teams based in the APAC region in the sustained and smooth delivery of HR services (payroll and benefits administration and execution, HR reporting, and employee communications)
- Work with HR Business Partners, Solutions Partners, Internal and External Stakeholders
- Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed
- Proactively and accurately gather payroll and personnel-related information
- Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems such as SAP Employee Central (as needed)
- Actively partner and work with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head
- Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively, and efficiently
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfill real-time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration, or Information Management.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum experienced specializing in a Generalist Human Resource or HR Operations function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of systems and tools such as but not limited to: HRIS Administration; SAP; PeopleSoft; Workday; Success Factors; Case Management tools.
- Basic to extensive experience in using advanced Excel and macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible work schedule (Shift Schedule: 8am-5pm)
Job Specific Competencies & Skills:
- Proficiency in English and Korean language
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Perform timely, accurately, and effectively to deliver with a constant and demanding workload
- Create a good level of HR knowledge (Merck policy and procedures, knowledge base articles, etc.) as required for the role
- Able to decide effectively in managing and resolving requests/issues (cases) raised by employees, managers, and local HR in a quick and effective way and when to escalate to senior advisors/Team Leader
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com