Show All Results
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Conduct forensic investigations to determine root cause of issues reported. Prepare technical report to present to customer: Responsible party to close out 8D / QN issues.
- Work with vendors to incorporate design changes in new containers, upgrade existing fleet and development of best practices
- Maintain systems in the building required for the diagnostics of performance issues with containers and related components
- Meet with vendors as needed to define problems and implement solutions
- Support white paper composition to communicate current practice and future state of processes
- Work with automated systems and assist in method development
- Participate in design reviews, to provide container related input into overall product offering
- Assist in developing processes and procedures needed to provide effective control in container preparation and handling
- Maintain detailed records of test data. Responsible for critical spare parts inventory
- Filling of precursor materials into delivery containers in an inert atmosphere
- Update SOP’s to reflect improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a scientific or technical field
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude, or engineering background
- Technical writing/presentation skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.