Show All Results
Regional Business Manager Fertility (South West, Wales and Birmingham)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Regional Business Manager role falls within the Fertility, Endocrinology and General Medicine (FEGM) Business Unit. You will be responsible for the promotion of our portfolio of Fertility Therapeutics against targets and other marketing or commercial related objectives. Identifying and targeting key accounts, building customer relationships and inputting to account/KOL plans. You will be promoting the products according to the company strategy, making selling propositions and closing the deal. Collecting and reporting customer requirements, activity, and information.
Supported by a diverse team including the Business Unit Director, Head of Sales (FEGM), Product Brand Manager ‘s, Commercial Partnership Manager & Regional Business Manager peers you will be enabled to focus you energises on day-to-day customer facing activities which will require you to work with a high degree of autonomy and motivation.
Who You Are:
- Achieve the agreed sales and / or project goals determined for agreed Key Account Customers/Depts. Across Fertility drug, and services
- Develop plans for each individual key account customer/departments and strategic group account customers. Priorities workload and prioritise appropriately
- Build professional value relationships with the identified Key Account customers and identify partnership opportunities in the form of programs, patient education efforts, etc. Develop and implement initiatives by coordinating with other Departments or colleagues,
- Work closely with Head of Sales South and Commercial Partnership Manager in conducting in depth commercial analysis of the fertility business in order to identify their individual business needs and how they can improve their commercial success
- Ensure a close co-operative productive working relationship with colleagues to manage NHS funding and service development opportunities to ensure the successful implementation of all possible synergies.
- Maintain a high level of product and therapy area related knowledge and be aware of current trends in NHS/private marketplace at a local and national level.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.