Show All Results
Service Delivery Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Proven ability on delivering RFS (Ready for Service) as per defined monthly / quarterly / annual target and SLA. Ability to build effective review mechanisms to deliver results.
- In case of critical incidents/outages (P1), take ownership of the incident management activities and coordinate all actions with the responsible support teams/external/internal stakeholders to ensure resolution of the incident in the shortest possible time.
- Plan, coordinate, and control the restoration of complex and high impact system problems that occur within the production environment.
- Business impact is to be quantified and documented for reporting purposes.
- Act as the central communication point for major incidents – all Priority 1 issues and Priority 2 issues as required. Ensures creation of a resolution plan for P1 & P2 incidents
- Perform a thorough analysis of incidents, determine the root cause, and take all necessary and possible actions to avoid the recurrence of the same type of incidents. Build an action plan to reduce the number of incidents/outages.
- Drive/owns Management/technical checkpoints & internal meetings to ensure corrective action is being taken to restore service/s
- Develop strong working relationships with support and delivery teams, management and liaise with support areas as required
- Creates reporting metrics and communicates appropriately. Metrics include KPIs, case SLA metrics, and process metrics.
- Leads conference calls during critical events and establishes meetings to confirm risks and impacts of incidents are clearly understood by all stakeholders.
- Designs and makes recommendations for service process improvement plans.
- B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech degree from a recognized and accredited university/college
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise projects/customers.
- Experience in performing Major Incident Management, Change & Problem management.
- Experience in building service team.
- ITIL Certification and/or proven experience in an incident management position
- Demonstrated competency in Cloud computing, Network topologies, Exchange & Active Directory Administration, Jira ServiceDesk Administration, Monitoring Solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; must be able to appropriately, convey ideas, concerns, and opinions across differing levels of management
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and results-driven and with attention to detail
- A team player who must be able to work under pressure, multitask, use initiative
- A disciplined professional capable of working in a very demanding, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with cloud apps and services Eg: AWS, Palantir, Hadoop etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com