Show All Results
Project Manager, Process & Technology
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
As a Project Manager in Integrated Supply Chain Organization, you manage complex projects involving multi-site manufacturing operations and technology implementation including leading implementation of digital programs across business units. You will be challenged to work with diverse cultures and business processes. You will work with other global groups (such as global quality, IT, and validation) to ensure seamless service across cluster. You will be a self-starter who is willing to tackle large projects and have the affinity for digital advancement of manufacturing sites. You need to be impactful through utilization of project management methodologies to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met. In addition to providing clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis to all team members you make sure to provide a clear, frequent, and effective communication to key stakeholders. You develop and drive an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions, define, and assign roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities to support assigned projects. Together with your project team, you identify project risks, including probability and impact, and develop mitigation and contingency plan to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science, biotechnology, or related field
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation)
- Knowledge of cGMP and/or other relevant quality systems with strong evidence of collaborating in a matrix environment
- Driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe
- Certification in Project Management
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new ways of working and new technology is a must
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and lead a team of diverse global stakeholders, including executives
- Excellent interpersonal, decision making and negotiation skills and ability and willingness to work in a global cross-functional and international environment.
- Highly developed organizational, written and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups
- Ability to build rapport with non-technical parts of the company
- Prior experience in people management is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.