Show All Results
Head of Consolidation, Reporting & Analysis Operations Controlling f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of our Operations (ISCO) Leadership team within Life Science Controlling you coordinate the Actual Reporting process for the ISCO and act as interface with relevant stakeholders. As part of this you are the local point of contact for any ISCO controlling reporting related topics and ensure a standardized follow-up with involved parties and drive resolution. You provide analysis and insights on key drivers of financial performance and prepare financial reviews with the ISCO leadership team.
The role also requires substantial ad hoc analysis and special project support. Ability to work across departments within the company including exchange with senior controlling management will be a priority.
The position can be either filled in the US, Germany or France.
Who you are:
- MS in Accounting / Finance required. CPA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in controlling or accounting
- Strong business analysis and reporting skills
- Actively contribute to digitalization initiatives and challenge the status quo
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues across different functions and levels
- Proactive and solution-driven working approach
- Ability to implement change in a global matrix organization
- Expertise with Finance systems (TM1, Analysis for Office, SAP) as well as Excel/PPT
- Fluent business communication in English
Job Evaluation: AT Expert 3
Department: CL-O Ops Controlling
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com