Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role
- The Master Data member is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Master Data in SAP and performing various inventory-related functions
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing timely release of new customers, accurate and efficient response which will help them to achieve their requirements and to build a good rapport with customers for the growth of the organization.
- Creation and maintenance of customers as per SLA
- Ensure timely release of new customers
- Maintain Customer Master Different Inboxes
- Creates new customer accounts in the SAP, according to necessary screening and compliance checks.
- Release of new customers on SAP
- Modifies customer account data in the ERP according to customer changes or business process changes (e.g., freight terms, output conditions)
- Maintenance of customers which includes reactivation, hierarchy maintenance and other activities
- Generate Customer reports and handle all customer related queries to the group
- Responsible for the data quality improvements and regular cleansing of customer master data.
- Should be responsible for generating accurate reports before deadlines
- Proper response on email queries received from the customers or internal team
- Maintain a positive and flexible attitude
- Any other additional tasks depending on the specific country or organization as requested by your senior authorities
- Supports master data harmonization initiatives.
- Manage mass uploads of data
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplinary
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience in handling Customer Master position
- Good in written and spoken English. Moreover, should have the capability to work with teams from different geographies and people from diverse backgrounds. Ability to effortlessly work across cultures - emails and phone etiquette
- Should have good knowledge of SAP / Oracle and all transactions used for downloading the reports.
- Must be able to work successfully with overseas teams to transition new processes.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing the changing demands; demonstrate a high sense of urgency
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- SAP Oracle user knowledge – Basic Proficiency expected
- Some Basics of SAP TCodes / Oracle for Customer Master data.
- Navigating different transactions and screens
- Ability to perform a right search as per requirement
- Should be able to enter data in the system with all the required parameters, under supervision from experts. Understanding different T-Codes and their impact on the results
- Microsoft Office- Basic Proficiency expected
- Computer operating knowledge.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excess and Power point.
- Key Board Skills– Basic Proficiency expected
- Basic knowledge in operating keyboard
- Should have keyboard skills with typing speed of 30-35 wpm
- Should have excellent skills in operating keyboard and should be aware of all the keyboard shortcuts to achieve maximum throughput
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com