Show All Results
Global Mobility Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for delivering Global Mobility administrative services support in accordance with accepted standards, ensuring compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Administer activities between Employee Services, local HR and external parties (e.g., tax office, insurance companies, etc.). You will also support e-filing of the HR documents.
- Primarily responsible for all data related queries to support the delivery of the global mobility program and ensuring the accurate and timely cross charging of expat related costs to the respective cost centers.
- Generate stakeholder requested reports on the expat population and be responsible for the timely integration of admin related scope increases for the mobility program as a result of further transitions from HR.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience in HR Shared Service Center required
- Global Mobility experience preferred
- Good knowledge of systems and technology that support workforce administration
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. SAP, Success Factors etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. Service Now etc.).
- Very good knowledge of English is required, any other language is a plus
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 9am/10am - 6pm/7pm)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com