Show All Results
Project Associate Life Science
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Project Associate Life Science role is responsible for managing capital expenditure projects, primarily at the lump-sum level. Reporting to the Head of Global Engineering for Process Solutions Services, you will work collaboratively with project managers, lab supervisors, and operations leaders to ensure that new projects are opened on time, conducted according to plan, and closed on budget. In this role you will apply your project management expertise and data analysis skills to improve site metrics related to operational and budgetary key performance indicators. Your presentations to site leadership will give your successes broad visibility as you oversee project data and guide our performance across multiple labs. You will be an integral part of our growing laboratory operations as you assist cross-functional teams with writing project scopes, driving accountability for timelines, and delivering on budgetary estimates. This role combines a keen eye for detail with a broad understanding of our operational strategy into the future. This position will be a hybrid position and will report to our Rockville, MD location. Process Solutions Services is a rapidly growing division of the business and as we expand, this role will have substantial opportunities for professional growth within the Office of Transformation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Project Management, Business, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of experience in a project role in a lab, manufacturing, or construction environment
- Knowledge of capex project management tools
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Eager communicator and collaborator
- Communicating with project teams about the status and progress of their projects
- Ensuring project parameters (scope, cost, schedule, resources, etc.) meet defined expectations
- Gathering and analysing project data to identify our overall program's risks and opportunities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com