Show All Results
Specialist Bangalore- 'Server Admin'
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the BioMonitoring Services and Scientific Liaison Franchise (SSL), you will be responsible for full Administration of our learning platform, Learn@M. This tool used by our worldwide customers & some internal stakeholders centralizes our e-learnings, webinars and other diverse content for self-learning purpose. You will be in regular contacts with our Learn@M experts taking care of content creation in Molsheim (France).
Tasks you will be in charge of for Learn@M as “Super Admin“ level
s are the following:
- Able to manage platform configuration tasks (create pages, catalogs, menus, etc...)
- Able to create new courses, catalogs
- Able to change course settings (e.g. set price, enrollment rules, Enrollment Policy)
- Able to upload updated Training Material (e.g. new eLearning or webinar content, documents that are mandatory)
- Able to create users and groups
- Able to add quiz questions to a course and support the tracking of training records
- Able to maintain documents within courses (keep them updated, upload new documents)
- Able to create sessions for Classroom courses and enroll users
- Able to create certificate templates, to edit and issue to users
- Able to run reports
- Able to create and edit Learning Plans
- Able to take care of “Session Request” and “Purchase Order Request” e-mails
- Calendar and meeting coordination
Who you are:
- Experienced in LMS (Learning Management System) is definitively a plus
- Familiar with management of IT platforms, familiar with data entry & software management
- Agile with server administration, IT environment
- 3-4 years in customer interfacing roles is a plus
- Fast learner & able to be quickly autonomous
- Problem solver to navigate obstacles, help learners/users with any issues.
- Advanced software skills.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Able to recognize and resolve the issues that may appear when it comes to course design, its configuration or infrastructure.
- Make sure that the LMS works properly and act fast if it comes to bugs and unexpected errors.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com