Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an very exciting opportunity for a driven Warehouse Operative to join our growing team in Irvine. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will play a key and vital part in the logistics and operation of the warehouse department. You will be responsible for the receipt, processing, storage and distribution of raw materials and goods, while adhering to strict compliance with all regulation standards. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the correct candidate to join a growing business. In return, we offer fantastic company benefits and career progression.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment that operates strict EH&S systems is crucial.
- Counterbalance Forklift or reach Forklift license desired
- Must hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of working within a cGMP environment would be highly adventitious
- Experience working with a computerised stock control system and a solid understanding of SAP would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work and communicate with various department
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.