Show All Results
Data and Analytics Architect (Working Capital Management) (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The CFO Digital Strategy & Realization Organization is looking to add a Data and Analytics Architect role to our team.
This new position is an integral part of the multi-functional Reporting and Analytics group in our organization. The mission of this group is to architect, design and refine analytics solutions supplying substantial and effective answers to business problems.
With your ambition to implement powerful solutions, to streamline and harmonize reporting processes, you are responsible for designing and implementing solutions in our current Reporting Landscape. To generate high-value use cases we work closely with our internal customers, functional and digital experts. You will drive the modernized definition and design of ETL processes and sophisticated technical system integration and deliver efficient data analytics solutions. For our colleagues this will lead to measurable improvements in our Reporting processes. We see you as the key architect for new Reporting processes. With your enthusiasm and passion for delivering high product quality, you will be empowered to really make a difference! Join our team! We look forward to meeting outstanding people with a positive preference, passion, and a curious mind to discover the answers to all kinds of questions. Together we boost and advance our journey providing solutions with a high quality!
Who you are:
- Graduate in Information Management, Computer Science and/or Engineering or a comparable degree program
- 5+ years working experience on various financial reporting processes with software delivery teams driving data processing, data warehousing, data integration (e.g. SAP BW, SAP HANA, ABAP, Foundry, AWS), data analytics and visualization projects (tools like Tableau, SAC Reporting)
- Knowledgeable about common enterprise end-to-end processes and underlying Data Sets
- Comfortable interacting with both technical & non-technical audiences across the organization and explain solutions in person and in writing
- a strong problem-solver, proactive with an encouraging manner working successfully as individual and as leading part of a Global and Agile Delivery team
- Able to work with and to use agile methods & tools (Jira, Confluence) according to the SCRUM framework
- Highly motivated and proactive drive with strong analytical and abstract thinking
- English (written and spoken) is vital, proficiency in German is an advantage
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html