Show All Results
Operational Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role may be done 100% remotely
As our Operational Project Manager you will be part of our global, diverse IT organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our IT Team, where you will be responsible for supporting project control, financial and procurement processes, within a virtual setup.
You will be a key team player in maintaining mandatory forms from the project and portfolio management tool, as well as onboarding new project team members and preparing / collecting project reporting. Role responsibilities also cover project administration, e.g. workshop organization, set up and completion of internal documentation, coordinating business requests towards the IT business partner organization, managing and driving dedicated projects. Clear and concise communication and the ability to build and maintain stable and constructive relationships will be key for success.
Who you are:
- Masters degree or equivalent in either Science, Business Informatics or Business Management (related to IT)
- At least one years’ experience in Finance, Procurement, HR or IT consulting
- Good understanding of the business processes in the area of Finance, Procurement or HR
- Good IT knowledge
- Good project management skills, with experience in leading internal and external project teams, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with superb social skills and a proactive and collaborative mindset
- Pronounced analytical skills and result orientation
- Superb command of English (written and spoken) - additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.