Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As executive assistant you will support the M Venture Leadership Team in the smooth running of the M Ventures business and facilities as well as securing the continuous improvement and external presence of the investment activities. As a trusted member of the team you will work with substantial discretion and be keen to solve complex problems and contribute to process and communications improvements.
Part of your role will be to provide support to the investment teams for planning and booking of travel, conferences and meetings across multiple time zones.
Who you are:
- Executive support experience within a global organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in English
- At least B2 level (or equivalent) in Dutch
- Interest to build and maintain intranet & internet appearance and strong interest in social media
- Experience with travel and expense management, scheduling
- Ability to work independently, as well as partnering and team collaboration with other assistants reporting to senior executives
- Superior ability to network effectively
MA-TQ M Ventures Operations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com