Show All Results
SAP Solution Analyst PP/QM
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The LEAN ERP program is a multi-year program to build and deploy a S/4 HANA ERP solution for the Healthcare Business Sector.
An important element in the success of the program is the LEAN CoE Team. This team has a key role in the LEAN support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus
The LEAN CoE is responsible, alongside the Process Owners, to maintain the integrity of the LEAN Template having detailed technical SAP knowledge and understanding of the integrated processes across modules and interfaces.
Solution Architect QM / PP is responsible for maintaining the consistency and Integrity of the LEAN Template. One Solution for the same Healthcare Requirements. Technology experts providing Solution design, technology assessment and technical solutions.
Who you are:
• Excellent understanding and experience (7+ years) with SAP QM & PP on S/4 HANA.
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points with SAP modules
• Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
• Fluent business English.
• Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
• Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
• Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.