Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A great opportunity to join our company as an R&D Scientist.
In your role you will develop new materials directed to make breakthrough in semiconductor and display industries.
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues across the organization in Germany, US, Japan and more.
Who You Are:
- You hold Ph.D. in Chemistry
- You have in-depth understanding of intermolecular interactions
- You are hands-on in nanoparticle surface engineering toward desired properties
- You are highly motivated person, able to proactively propose and develop new formulation concepts for inkjet printing
- Previous experience in organic synthesis is an advantage
- Industrial experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Good communication, team player
- Passion for science and technology
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.