Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the HR organization under the Global Support Center. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the North America region. This role will report to a Team Lead overseeing Tier 1.5 HR functions such as onboarding, data management, organizational management, data reporting, customer handling, and inquiry management (cases, calls and chats).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborates with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Works with the local HR Operations team based in North America (US and Canada) in a sustained and smooth delivery of HR services (in particular onboarding, employment life cycle changes, document management, and reporting).
- Works with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Total Rewards, Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and aligns on program implementation, as needed.
- Maintains and administers employee information on HR systems such as SAP and Employee Central (as needed) and country-specific local systems.
- Actively partners and works with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and works on constructive feedback.
- Identifies any knowledge gaps and escalates concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
- Ensures customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements.
- Has the understanding with compliance on confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9:30PM to 6:30AM).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com