Show All Results
MEP Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a Senior Project Manager in the Semiconductor Engineering Project Management team, you will lead the project planning and execution of a variety of large complex Capital investment projects ranging from production equipment installation to infrastructure modification and greenfield building construction. These types of projects require selection of execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning and startup.
In this role, you will collaborate with global and cross-functional teams. To be successful, you will need to translate complex issues into practical concepts and will be counted upon to solve unique or sophisticated project management issues. Since a major determinant of project success is effectively using internal and external resources, you will also need to continuously support assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors. As a project management authority, you will keep advancing your skills through continuous education and on-the-job training, introduce improvements into the company, and propagate standard methodologies and lessons learned.
Who you are:
- BS degree in a relevant engineering or Project Management
- 10 years+ professional hands-on experiences in managing capital projects as Project Manager or member of project team
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (between $10MM - $100MM) using various execution strategies including use of engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) and/or design-build (DB) contracts
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written; Chinese verbal and written preferable; Korean/German/Japanese welcome
- PMP Certificate is a plus
- Experience with various roles: owner, EPC or contractor – is a plus
- Open to regular travel
- Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping and equipment installation practices
- Knowledge of Taiwan OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) requirements and direct experience in chemical plant safety programs
- Knowledge of robust project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of implementing specialty materials manufacturing processes
- Validated ability to solve sophisticated problems and deal with a variety of situations while maintaining expected cost, schedule, quality and scope
- Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify solutions and develop engineering resources
- Wide range of PC software skills needed to effectively run project timelines and spending
Who you are: For MEP PM
- Experience with construction projects through all phases: design, construction, commissioning
- Good interdisciplinary skills, understanding the interfaces of the trades. Experts in one discipline like HVAC; Electrical, Fire Fighting also welcome if open minded to all MEP
- Experience in chemical, semiconductor or similar industries welcome
- Experience in site operation, maintenance, facility management welcome
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com