Show All Results
E-shift Manufacturing Compliance Supervisor 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Come join MilliporeSigma at the Danvers site! As an E-shift Manufacturing Compliance Supervisor, you will oversee the Batch Record Creation and QC teams on E-shift at 54 CHD. Your team consists of 10-15 employees.
- Display strong leadership and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Feature effective performance management skills.
- Be proactive, highly organized, and a champion of safety and quality culture.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Work cross functionally to implement proactive and corrective actions.
- Ensure shift training is up to date and audit production areas to ensure compliance to appropriate SOP’s.
- Demonstrate strong quality knowledge: GMP/GDP, ISO standards
- Drive team safety, quality, engagement, and productivity metrics to achieve site goals.
- Exhibit problem solving skills.
- Leverage SOP’s, test methods/specifications and support functions to drive and resolve product and paperwork quality investigations from a balanced risk-based decision-making framework.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED AND 2+ years of lead OR supervisor experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations Management or related field
- Strong leadership skills: motivate employees and coordinate activities, performance manage, and handle any disciplinary issues that may arise, Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication skills: engage employees, provide clear explanations of tasks, strong verbal and written communication, communicate clearly with support functions and other departments
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Previous manufacturing, QC, or warehouse experience, ERP experience (e.g. Oracle or SAP) TrackWise
- Lean Six Sigma and/or root cause analysis training
The working hours are Friday through Sunday 6pm-6:30am.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.