Show All Results
Sales Support Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Sales Support Specialist position involves working in a high energy, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience for the North American Research Commercial Sales Team. This individual will be the single point of contact for the Sales Team and will provide dedicated, specialized back-office support enabling the Sales Team to focus on selling. The Research Sales Support Specialist provides escalation support of critical business issues and solves situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer related matters. The Research Sales Support Specialist will investigate, process, and record lost or damaged orders, non-product complaints, credit and/or rebill requests ensuring each transaction is processed within Milliporesigma's guidelines, values, and customer specifications. The opportunity for growth exists for employees who have the potential and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility. Research Sales and Specialty Business Support is part of the Customer Excellence organization, providing support to North America Customers and Business Partners with pre- and post-sales support via Specialty Business Sales Support, Customer Excellence Effectiveness, Technical Service, Cash Collections and Customer Care functions. This position is remote position. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take ownership of all customer interactions to ensure best-in-class service of order placement, order status, and customer complaint issues.
- Enter internal and external customer orders and quotations received via all sales channels.
- Solve situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer-related matters and investigate, process, and record lost or damaged orders, non-product complaints, credit and/or rebill requests.
- Use SAP and other Customer Service applications that house customer information, policies, and procedures.
- Produce work that is well executed, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate reliable attendance and adhere to scheduled work hours and be flexible with the work schedule to meet the needs of the organization
- Act as a role model of Milliporesigma's values and outstanding business practices.
- Interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors, and managers to assist one another with orders and information.
- Less than 10% travel
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of diverse customer service experience
- Associate Degree in any field
- 1+ year of experience in a Call Center environment
- Knowledge of SAP systems, and/or Salesforce
- Utilization of ERP software and internet tools
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Strong knowledge around Milliporesigma's organizational structure, business practices and customer base.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing processes/systems while maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.