Show All Results
IT Solution Integration Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The position will have responsibility for managing projects globally. There is a requirement to interact with all parts Information Technology division and directly with the organization’s business to gather requirements, facilitate design, and co-ordinate implementation of solutions that satisfy demand for infrastructure services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The engineer will work in conjunction with onsite IT, OT & Laboratory teams as well as the wider project groups to ensure that the site is aligned with Organisation corporate strategy for plant digitasation processes.
- Develop High Level Design and Infrastructure Architecture layouts for Application and tools used on manufacturing shop floor and QC Labs.
- Develop process flow maps to document current conditions on site
- Develop gap analysis / action plan to address any compliance gaps identified
- Work with vendors to ensure that all automation/engineering & laboratory vendor and/ or OEM design proposals are aligned with Organisation strategies to allow for a smooth integration and to take maximum advantage of the benefits provided by Digitization into the future.
- Determine most appropriate IT tools and systems to be utilized when, collaborating, storing and securing data and educate stakeholders accordingly.
- Use their knowledge and expertise to suggest re-design where necessary.
- Support with the integration of existing systems into a new framework
- Align with project timelines and report on progress
Who you Are:
He/She should have a strong understanding of IT systems and IT networking and also have a strong knowledge of manufacturing process systems and laboratory systems within a regulated industry. The engineer also has worked specifically on integration projects working with Data historians and plantwide MES systems integrating the manufacturing equipment with the business systems. A full lifecycle experience of projects within the highly regulated healthcare industry from inception and design through installation, validation and commissioning will be a plus.
- Experience of project management in a matrix organization with a high emphasis on written and formal communication.
- Experience managing complex technical project in IT Infrastructure with a focus on setting and managing large corp. Campus networks and Data Center and associated services.
- Basic hands-on experiment and with an ability to run basic a command on Windows, Linux & Networking gear.
- Conceptual understanding on Hyper-Converged, Tier Storage, Backup, Archival & Disaster Recover
- Experience developing & Costing comprehensive solutions using multiple infrastructure platforms and technical components
- Experience with Life Science and/or, Healthcare and Performance Materials industries
- Full understanding of and experience managing within constraints of GxP
- Experience using AGILE tools and framework with ability to look up code in Version control tools and basic understanding of PowerShell and Python.
- Working Knowledge of: Process Automation platforms – Instrumentation, PLC / SCADA, DCS, Laboratory platforms
- Familiarity with Cyber Security (ISA / IEC 2443) • Data Integrity, GAMP / 21 CFR 11, GLP &GDP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com