Show All Results
Senior Digital Lab Architect
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role at MilliporeSigma:
- Ensure that the business requirements are consistently implemented across multiple sites and multiple LIMS applications within LifeScience business.
- Take the lead to gather global requirements and document their impact analysis
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers and Business Analysts to create high-level functional designs that will guide the development teams
- Design the functional/solution architectures based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Define, govern, and implement software development best practices
- Defining solutions taking into account the Enterprise Architecture strategies. Collaborate with the Enterprise Architects in order to apply the corporate guidelines and to ensure that the solutions are aligned with the future architecture state
- Coordinate with the Senior Developers for the design of technical solutions
- Document solution architecture and ensure the design is understood and implemented
- Ensure the integration with the other corporate applications
- Lead the Global LIMS implementation processes to align with the GxP, regulatory and organization’s requirements for Application development and support.
- Expertise on multiple industry standard LIMS applications – Labvantage, STARLIMS, Labware etc.,
- Knowledge on the ELN standard functions and modules
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization
- Understanding of GxP regulatory requirements in Life Science or Health Care business
- Experience with application upgrades and migrations is desirable.
- Ability to learn and adapt new developments, trends and functions in LIMS and related systems
- Effective and clear communication in English with global stakeholders
- Candidate with experience or having academic from Life Science background will be preferred.
- 10% travel may be required
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.