Show All Results
Account Manager - Biomonitoring
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Account Manager will execute the delivery of identified commercial strategies for assigned territory for product categories of Biomonitoring. He/She will implement a course of action to optimize future revenue and margin growth. Manage and drive customer/distributor relationships within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue and gross margin targets established for the region.
- Establish commercial processes to effectively manage sales forecast and prospect pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues & respective manager.
- Develop suitable commercial strategies to effectively position Biomonitoring products for the Microbiological testing markets.
- Develop/enhance key customer relationships to drive revenue growth in Region.
- Evaluate the need for channel structure and optimize the channels by eliminating non-performing distributors.
- Identify and develop relationships with key customers to maximize partnership and to drive the Company's Biomonitoring products implementing Key Customer commercial agreements.
- Lead negotiation of major contracts.
- Manage sales performance to key business metrics including price targets, revenue volume, gross margin, etc). This includes achieving maximum price based on solution selling and effective product positioning.
- Coordinate with operations and customers to identify potential issues within the supply chain and determine the best course to mitigate and minimize any negative impact.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Life Science/ Microbiology / Biotechnology.
- PGDM/MBA preferred above minimum qualification.
- Minimum 4-7 years of work experiences in the life sciences industry / Microbiology Industry.
- Experience managing Food Testing / Pharma Quality Control / Industrial Microbiology preferred.
- Understanding of classic sales management tools like Salesforce.com and processes preferred.
- Knowledgeable about competitor analysis, product-positioning strategy, pricing strategies, and other tactical skills.
- Understanding and proven ability to apply leading Sales Excellence processes including Solution Selling, Key Account Agreements, Channel Sales and pricing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong evidence of the ability to implement and execute plans.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com