Show All Results
Sr. Analyst- Email Design
Posted 12 May 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 240121
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
About the role
The Email Design Specialist will support company projects by providing creative visual design work and final html that promotes consistent branding into digital channels, focusing on email marketing campaigns. The Email Design Specialist position collaborates with the Marketing Automation Design Supervisor as well as other Digital Marketing partners to meet the needs of internal customers.
The Email Design Specialist will create visually engaging and functional graphics for email marketing channels and build email campaign files within our Marketing Automation platform (Eloqua). This role will respond to requests from colleagues at all levels of the organization, clearly communicate the details of projects within their workflows to aid the Marketing Automation Supervisor, upload assets within Marketing Automation platforms according to specifications, and produce campaign assets that align with set brand strategies. Implement on project needs and translate the information into effective, on-brand designs to meet project goals.
Who you are
- Works daily in code and has a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Produces error-free work in a fast-paced environment, applying editing and proofreading skills to every project.
- Adheres to company and department process standards, file management and review requirements.
- Utilizes project management techniques to keep projects on track.
- Evaluates and executes on designs intended for email marketing.
- Creates email marketing assets, banners and other digital collateral.
- Creates final optimized assets including images and HTML ensuring that all materials meet current corporate graphic standards.
Graduate with BCA, BSC, BE, or Web Designing
- 3-4 years professional experience required in digital marketing and communications
- 1-3 years professional experience working in Eloqua or similar (Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Works proficiently in HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in branding, illustration, iconography, infographics
- Experience in Litmus (or similar tool) for inbox testing
- Proficiency with MS Office365 and online collaborative software
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Resourcefulness coupled with great problem-solving skills, both on your own and as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform well in both individual and team environments
- Self-managing, deadline driven
- Exhibits a positive attitude, strong work ethic, neatness, and punctuality.
- Result Driven, Collaborative, purposeful, future oriented
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!