Show All Results
Senior Analyst - EL
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Desc : Sr. Data Engineer
Job Location: Banglore
The ability to easily find, access, and analyze data across an organization is key for every modern business to be able to efficiently make decisions, optimize processes, and to create new business models.
As a Data Engineer in the Healthcare Digital & Data - Data Governance & Architecture team you will work hands-on to deliver and maintain the pipelines required by the Healthcare business functions to derive value from their data. For this, you will bring data from a varied landscape of source systems into our cloud-based analytics stack and implement necessary cleaning and pre-processing steps in close collaboration with our business customers. Furthermore, you will work closely together with our Data Governance and Quality & Compliance teams to ensure that all data assets are governed according to the FAIR principles. To keep the engineering team scalable, you and your peers will create reusable components, libraries, and infrastructure that will be used to accelerate the pace with which future use-cases can be delivered.
What we offer
You will be part of a team dedicated to delivering state-of-the-art solutions for enabling data analytics use cases across the Healthcare sector of a leading, global Science & Technology company. As such, you will have the unique opportunity to gain insight into our diverse business functions allowing you to expand your skills in various technical, scientific, and business domains. Working in a project-based way covering a multitude of data domains and technological stacks, you will be able to significantly develop your skills and experience as a Data Engineer.
Who you are
- B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Agile mindset and a spirit of initiative
- Interest in solving challenging technical problems
- Experience in creating productive and robust ETL pipelines for batch as well as streaming ingestion
- Experience with test driven development and CI/CD workflows
- Experience in working closely with Data Scientists / Analysts as well as business users
- Knowledge of version control software such as Git and experience in working with relevant hosting services (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab)
- Strong, hands-on experience in working with Python & R codebases, proficiency in additional programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, C/C++, Rust, Typescript, …) is desired
- Strong experience working with relevant Python & R packages and ecosystems (e.g. pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, tidyverse, data.tables)
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of database technologies for OLTP and OLAP workloads and a firm grasp of SQL
- Experience with and understanding of Apache Spark.
- Working with heterogenous compute environments and multi-platform setups
- Experience in working with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and Machine Learning is favorable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com