Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
(40%) managing and coordinating both technical and commercial requirements for OLED customers in China
(40%) Implementing OLED business strategy and realizing sales target
(20%) reporting the business critical issue and proposing the solution
Who you are:
1. With strong business sense, good interpersonal and negotiation skill and good in English
2. High analytical and problem solving+ organization and planning
3. Energetic and work with passion
4. Bachelor’s degree in Organic Electronic, Material Science or Chemistry related majors
5. 2+ years panel industry related experience
6. Well understand of OLED design and display market
7. Good MS office in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com