Show All Results
Clinical Pharmacology Lead (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This opportunity within our Translational Medicine/Global Quantitative Pharmacology organization is for a Clinical Pharmacology (CP) Expert Team Lead. The CP Expert Team Lead ensures that the CP strategy, including model-informed drug discovery and development (MiDDD) approaches are developed, endorsed and implemented in different programs. You provide strong leadership for integrating individual functional contributions, developing the CP translational strategy in alignment with the overall clinical development plan, seeking endorsement from management, and executing the program strategy/plan according within appropriate timelines. As a cross-functional team leader, you lead relevant workstreams in the CP Expert Team, as well as provide integrated team input to the GPT and lead/participate in highly interactive discussions at both levels. You are responsible for establishing processes for team collaboration and providing feedback on performance of individual team members with a goal of creating a winning team culture.
Who you are:
- PhD or equivalent training in clinical pharmacology, pharmacometrics or related sciences
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of clinical drug development strategies, including MIDDD approaches
- Knowledge in CP, i.e., PK, ADME, posology, quantitative translational sciences, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in an international matrix team environment
- Knowledge of work packages (non-clinical and clinical) related to PK/PD
- Knowledge of immunology, neuroscience, and/or oncology is a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and submissions across the main regions
- Good understanding of translational sciences such as quantitative pharmacology, safety and biomarkers
- Ability to distill complex issues and clearly articulate/present solutions
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good intercultural understanding
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com